What We’ll Cover
- Adding a New Country
- Setting up VAT Inclusive Pricing for a Country
- Suggested Reading
The Countries page is where you add and configure countries, languages, and currency types. You can also set a tax rate that will calculate tax on the tax line item of an order.
For initial set up, countries will be configured. If you want to add a new country, set up will start here.
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Administration > Countries.
- + Add Country - Beginning the process to set-up a new country. Opens the Add New Country pop-up window.
- Country List - This list details information of Countries that have been created.
- Edit - This button opens the Edit Country pop-up window. In this pop-up, you can edit information for a country
- Remove - Remove a country.
Add New Country Pop-up Window
Country - Dropdown to assign a country to be added in Corporate Office.
Country Checkboxes - These checkboxes determine some set-up options for distributors and customers in the assigned country:
- Allow Shop: Allows Web Office shopping when in this country.
- Allow Enroll: Allow the associate to enroll when in this country.
- Add Tax: Sets the price of all items in the country to include tax in the original price rather than showing tax as a separate item in the Checkout Summary. You must have a tax rate entered in the Tax Rate field.
- Require FIN: Dictates when a new associate is created, their SSN is required.
Currency - Dropdown to assign a currency to be charged when ordering in the country.
TaxRate - Enter a tax rate for the country as a decimal (.12 instead of 12). This in conjunction with the Add Tax checkbox will include the tax rate in the price for an item, useful for countries that required VAT Inclusive Pricing.
Country Languages - Assign which languages are used for the country. Any language added will be set as an Active Language in Corporate Office.
Close - Close the configuration without saving.
Save - Save the configuration.
Adding a New Country
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Country
Setting up VAT Inclusive Pricing for a Country
Step-by-step guide: How to Setup VAT Inclusive Pricing for a Country