What We’ll Cover
New associates are added directly from the marketing (replicated) sites. Using the marketing site to add a new associate will prompt you for more details about the associate and will create an order for the associate’s account.
In Corporate Office, use the Add Associate tool to create a new associate.
Navigate to: Associates > Find Associate. Click the + New Associate button to navigate to the Add Associate page.
- Country - This is the first field you will see on the Add Associate page, use this menu to select in which country the associate lives.
- Account Information Section - In this section, type the ID or name of the person who enrolled the new associate, and select new associate’s customer account type. Enter their email address, assign a user name and password, and select their preferred language.
- Personal Information Section - In this section, add the new associate’s Name, Phone Number, Birth date, and SSN/FIN/VAT number.
- Billing Address Section - In this section, add the new associate’s legal billing address information.
- Shipping Address Section - In this section, add the new associate’s shipping address information.
- the Same as My Billing Address - If the shipping address in the same as the billing address, select this checkbox to automatically fill in the billing address information.
- Send Welcome Email - When this checkbox is selected, it will send out a welcome email to the new associate.
- Accepts Terms and Conditions - When this checkbox is selected, the new associate agrees to the company’s terms and conditions of being an associate.
- Create Account - Click this button to save all the information that was added and officially create the new associate’s account.
Adding a New Associate
On the Find Associate and Associate Summary pages, you click the New Associate button. You are then navigated to the Add Associate page. Click the dropdown to select the new associate’s country. The Add Associate form will appear. Simply enter the associate details in the relevant fields and click the Create Account button.
For a step-by-step guide, see: How to Create a New Associate
- 1.1. Finding an Associate
- 1.1.1. Viewing an Associate’s Detail Summary
- How to Create a New Associate