What We'll Cover
- Period Selector
- Order History List
- Order Details
- Discounted SKUs
- In What Case Would I Cancel an Order?
The Order History page is where the details of orders placed by an associate are found.
This page is found on an associate’s summary in Corporate Office.
When the Order History link is clicked, you will be directed to a list of orders placed by the associate.
The Period Selector allows you to view all historical orders placed by the associate. The default period is the last 60 days. You can, however, select any date range desired to view orders in that period.
Order History Results
The Order History will load based on the period selected. The columns displayed are:
- Order Number – Number assigned to the order. Select to view the full order details.
- Order Date – Date order was placed.
- Commission Date – Commission period that the order was applied to.
- Product – All products that were purchased in the order.
- QV – Total QV earned during the order.
- CV – Total CV earned during the order.
- Total – Total amount paid for the order (includes tax and shipping).
- Status – Order status (Paid, Refunded, Shipped, Waiting Payment).
- Tracking – Tracking number assigned to the order.
- Move Order - Move the order to another associate.
- Opens the Move Order [#] pop-up window. Complete the form and click the Move Order button.
The Order Detail page is where specific orders can be viewed, edited, refunded, etc.
For more information, see: Order Detail Tutorial.
Some clients have opted to set up inventory items specifically for order replacement. These items are set up with no volume and a $0.00 price, minimizing the effort it takes to cancel out volume and price through discount SKUs. This also helps clients track what products were sent to associates specifically for replacements.
Inventory Items Screen
Another option for replacement is going through the same process as issuing products at a discounted rate. The product would be added to the cart along with the discount SKUs. The price and volume would then be cancelled out, resulting in no additional charge or volume being applied to the associate.
For detailed how-tos: