What We’ll Cover
- Creating a New Order for an Associate
- Suggested Reading
The Corporate Shop page is a great one-stop place to create orders for your associates. You have the power to submit orders from any store and manage shipping and payments all within the Corporate Office.
Watch the Video:
In Corporate Office, find and select an associate to navigate to their associate detail page, then click the New Corporate Order button.
- Category Sidebar - Allows you to navigate through the various product types. Depending on which level of Corporate Shop you are in, there may be a variation of access to certain options in the Categories Sidebar.
- Search Bar - Find a specific product by typing in that product’s name or SKU.
- List and Grid - Organize the results on your screen to your viewing preference. List makes the organizational layout of the item results appear in descending order; whereas, Grid makes the organizational layout of the results appear side-by-side.
- Product Box - Each item is featured in a product box that provides basic details for the product.
- Thumbnail and Name - Clicking either the thumbnail or the product’s name navigates you to the Product Detail page.
- Add to Cart - Saves the product you want to purchase in the Shopping Cart. The Shopping Cart sidebar will update to show any addition.
- View Details - If a product has more than one option (such as sizes), the View Details button will display instead of the Add to cart button. Clicking this button navigates you to the Product Detail page.
- The Shopping Cart Sidebar - Shows products that you have added to it.
- Added Item - Displays the item, quantity with the multiplied total, and a Remove button to remove the item from the Shopping Cart.
- View Cart - Navigates you to the Shopping Cart page. The Shopping Cart page lets you see the order summary and to edit item quantities.
- Checkout - Navigates you to the Checkout page.
Product Detail Page
This page features all the details configured for a product. These details are setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items page.
- Main Image - Displays the main image for the product. Clicking the secondary image thumbnails will display a larger version replacing the Main Image view. The Main Image is setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items > Data Tab and the secondary images are setup in Inventory > Inventory Items > Images Tab.
- Product Name - Displays the Product Name, Product Code (SKU), and Availability.
- Price - Displays the product’s Price and Commissionable Volume (CV) setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items > Price and Discounts Tab.
- Add to cart - Click to add the product to the Shopping Cart.
- Options - If options have been configured for the product, then a dropdown will be available to select said options.
- Description and Benefits - Displays the Description and Specifications setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items > General Tab.
The Shopping Cart Page
Shows the order summary and allows you to edit item quantities.
Product - Displays the Thumbnail, Name, Product Code (SKU), and Availability. Clicking either the Thumbnail, Name, or Product Code (SKU) takes you to the Product Detail page.
Quantity - Displays the quantity in an editable text field. Any changes you make will take effect once the Update button is clicked.
Note: The CV (Commission Volume), QV (Qualifying Volume), and Total sections update to reflect the change, as well.
Continue Shopping Button - Navigates you back to the Corporate Shop page. You can also click one of the categories in the Category Sidebar.
Checkout Button - Navigates you to the Checkout page to begin the checkout procedure.
The Checkout Page
Shipping Address - Displays the current shipping address on record for the associate. Should this need to change, click the Change to open the Address Details pop-up window where you can make any adjustments.
Payment Method - Displays the available payment methods.
Add Payment Method To pay with a debit or credit card, click the Add Payment Method button. This opens the Add Payment Method pop-up window, where you can enter the card details and billing information. Click Save Card to add the card.
Shipping Method - Select the preferred form of shipping for the associate. You setup up warehouses with shipping methods in the Inventory > Warehouses page.
Coupon Code(s) - Select and Add a coupon to the order. Coupons are configured in the Sales > Coupons page.
Item List - Displays the added items to the order.
Totals Sidebar - Shows the Total price of the order, with Subtotal, any Discounts applied, Shipping, and Tax. Click the Ellipses buttons to override the shipping and/or tax amounts. Once clicked, an Override pop-up window will open. Adjust the shipping/tax amount and then click Set Override.
Place Order - Click to place the order. If the order goes through, an Order Success page will display with an order summary. Click the order number to navigate to the Order Detail page.
Creating a New Order for an Associate
The first step is to navigate to an associate’s detail page.
Here, you’ll find the New Corporate Order button that – when clicked – takes you to the Corporate Shop that displays inventory items configured to appear in the Corporate Shop. The arrow next to the button displays a dropdown with the other store options. Choose the store that is most relevant, as you may want inventory items to appear in multiple stores.
In the Corporate Shop, you can find products by selecting a category or using the search bar. In the search results, click the product’s Name or Thumbnail to view the product details on the Product Detail page. Clicking the Add to cart button in the search results shows the product the Shopping Cart sidebar that makes it easy to add more items and manage your cart.
In the sidebar, you click the View Cart button to navigate to the shopping cart page; whereas, adding a product to the cart from the Product Detail page, navigates you to the Shopping Cart page directly.
The Shopping Cart page is where you can view all the items added to the cart, update the quantity, view the commission and qualifying volume, and remove the product. If you are not ready to checkout, then you can click the Continue Shopping button or select a category; otherwise, click the Checkout button to begin the checkout procedure.
The first thing you may notice on The Checkout page is the associate’s Shipping Address. This information pulled in from their associate detail page. Should this need to change, you can click the Change button to open the Address Details pop-up window. Make any necessary adjustments and click Save changes.
In the Payment Methods section, you can select from available payment methods. If you want to accept payments outside of the system, you can setup offline payments in the Administration > Payment Methods page. If you select Offline Payment and place the order, the order status will display as Pending Processing and a Pay Now button will be available. Once you receive payment via the third-party means, you click the Pay Now button, enter the payment received amount, select Cash Deposit, and click Pay Now. The status will now show as Paid.
To pay with a card, click the Add Payment Method button. This opens a pop-up where you can enter the card details and billing information. Click Add Card to add the card.
If necessary, use the ellipsis buttons to override the shipping and tax amounts. When all settings are complete, click the Place Order button. If the order goes through, an Order Success page will display with an Order Summary.
Click the Order Number to navigate to the Order Detail page where you can manage the order further, such as editing the commission, canceling the order, moving the order to another associate, printing the invoice, resending the order receipt, and marking the order as shipped. For more information about the Order Detail page, see: 1.1.5. Viewing an Associate’s Order Detail.
For a step-by-step guide, see: How to Create a New Order.
- 1.1. Finding an Associate
- 1.1.1. Viewing an Associate’s Detail Summary
- 1.1.5. Viewing an Associate’s Order Detail
- 2.1. Managing Inventory Items
- 2.9. Configuring Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- 3.5. Creating Coupons
- 7.2. Creating Payment Maps
- How to Create a New Order
- How to Issue a Replacement Product using Discounted SKUs
- How to Return a Single Product From an Order
- How to Adjust Shipping and Tax on Orders
- How to Apply a Discount to an Order
- How to Do an Exchange