What We’ll Cover
- Navigation Features
- Widgets Features
- Account Activity Widget
- Adding a New Associate
- Editing an Associate
- Changing an Associate’s Status
- Updating Corporate Communication Preferences
- Resending the Welcome Email
- Adding a Service Log Entry
- Impersonating in Office
- Suggested Reading
The Summary page is where you can view details about your associate, their sales and rank progress, and create orders. You can also edit their profile information and corporate communication preferences, and impersonate them in their Web Office.
In Corporate Office, find and select an associate to navigate to the associate detail section. The Summary page is the first page you will see.
Associate Detail Navigation - This navigation menu links to other associate detail pages that contain useful information about your associate’s progress and sales.
Button Bar - These buttons allow you to manage your associate’s information and preferences.
New Associate - This button allows you to create a new Associate by redirecting you to the Add Associates page.
Edit Associate - This button allows you to edit an associate’s information by redirecting you to the Edit Associates page.
Change Status - This feature allows you to manually change the status on an associate’s account. Opens the Change Status pop-up window. For more information, see: 7.7. Configuring Associate Statuses.
Impersonate in Office - This button lets you impersonate an associate in their instance of the Web Office.
Important: DirectScale does not store passwords.
Corporate Communications - Opt in or out of corporate email and text communications. Opens up the Corporate Communications pop-up window.
Note: Corporate Communication is separate from business notifications. Business notifications are generally sent out by a third-party service that contains corporate content and messaging.
Resend Welcome Email - Resend the Welcome email if the original was sent to the wrong email address on their enrollment application or order.
Associate Information - This widget provides an at-a-glace summary of the associate’s information.
- Profile Image - Pulled in from their Web Office.
- Associate Account Status - See: 7.7. Configuring Associate Statuses
- Customer Type - Displays their rank.
- Phone Number
- ID Number - The associate’s unique identifier.
- Join Date
- Preferred Language
Organization - This widget displays where the associate is placed within your organizational structure. From this widget you can also select the corresponding associate ID to open the Associate Detail section for that associate.
Note: This widget may differ based your business rules.
Statistics - This widget displays all the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and statistics achieved by the associate. These values are determined by your compensation plan. Several of the statistics, for the associate, shown in this widget are also reflected in Web Office.
Historical Group Volume - This widget displays the historical trend of Group Volume (GV). You can hover over the bars to view the actual GV amount.
Billing & Payment - This widget displays information used for commission payments.
Shipping Address - Address to which any physical items are sent. You can edit this information with the Edit Associate page.
Payment Merchant - You can view and assign the payment method through which the associate receives commission payments. If you support multiple payment methods, you can configure which method is used for the current commission period. The Edit icon next to the payment method name opens the Payment Merchant pop-up window.
Commissions Status - Displays the commission status.
TaxID - This is the TaxID/FIN/SSN that is collected during enrollment, and the ID number to which commissions and taxes will be tied. This can be edited through the Edit Associate page (TaxID/FIN/SSN field).
Tax Resale Number - If the associate is tax exempt, their information will display here.
Account Activity Widget
The service log displays changes that have been made on the user’s record.
- Period Selector - Allows you to view all entries made within a certain time frame.
- Search Bar - Allows you to search for specific entries. Records will only display from the selected period.
- + Add Log Entry - Opens the Add Support Ticket pop-up window.
- Service Log list - Table that sorts the service log entries by Date, Message, Status, Category, and Submitted By.
- Message - Clicking either the hyperlinked text or the Message icon navigates you to the Ticket page, which shows more information about the log entry support ticket.
- Attachment Icon - Navigates you to the Ticket page, which shows more information about the log entry.
Add Support Ticket Pop-up Window
In this pop-up you can create a manual service log entry or a support ticket. A common use for manual entry is when an associate calls in, but no changes are made on the account. The support representative can then make a note of the call and what the inquiry was.
- Message - Assigns a message to the Log Entry.
- Create Support Ticket - When selected the To, For Associate, Subject, and Message fields will display.
- To - Type the name of the support representative for which the support ticket is created.
- For Associate - Type the name of the associate for which the support ticket is created.
- Subject - Type the subject of the support ticket.
- Discussion - Type any additional information for the support representative about the support ticket.
- Submit - Add the support ticket. The ticket will display in the Service Log list.
A log of all texts or emails sent to the associate about activity in their downline. It serves to help troubleshoot issues with associates not receiving texts or emails to determine if our system is sending them or if their carrier may be blocking them.
Adding a New Associate
To add a new associate, click the New Associate button to navigate to the Add Associate page form. Select the associate’s country.
Then, complete the form with the relevant account and personal information, as well as the billing and shipping addresses. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then click the Create Account button.
You will then be navigated to the newly added associate’s detail section.
For more information, see: 1.2. Adding an Associate.
Editing an Associate
To edit an existing associate, click the Edit Associate button. You will be presented with a similar form to the Add Associate page. Simply make any changes to the data and click Save Changes.
For more information, see: 1.1.3 Editing an Associate.
Changing an Associate’s Status
To change an associate’s account status, click the Change Status button to open the Change Status pop-up window. Click the Status dropdown and select the new status.
- Active (default) – The associate is qualified. No issues with the account.
- Inactive – Commissions will be held.
- Cancelled – No longer with the company.
- Suspended – Not cancelled, but under review.
- Terminated – No longer with the company.
- Active (No Commissions) – They are the same as an active associate, but compliance has held their commissions for auditing purposes.
Click the Update Status button. When the status is changed, an entry will be made on the associates service log noting what the status was changed to, when, and by whom:
The new status will reflect in the associate details widget:
Commissions will be held if the associate is changed to the following statuses:
- Active (No Commissions)
Commissions will be forfeited if the associate is changed to the following statuses:
Updating Corporate Communication Preferences
For a step-by-step guide, see: How to Update Communication Preferences.
Resending the Welcome Email
Often people enter the wrong email address on their enrollment application or order. Click the Resend Welcome Email button resend the Welcome email to the right place. This opens the Resend Welcome Email pop-up window. Click the Send Email button to confirm.
For a step-by-step guide, see: How to Resend an Associate’s Welcome Email.
Adding a Service Log Entry
For a step-by-step guide, see: How to Add a Log Entry.
Impersonating in Office
For a step-by-step guide, see: How to Impersonate in Office Using SSO.
- 1.2. Adding an Associate
- 1.1.2. Creating Orders in the Corporate Shop
- 1.1.3. Editing an Associate
- 7.7. Configuring Associate Statuses
- How to Add a Log Entry
- How to Change Associate Status
- How to Impersonate in Office Using SSO
- How to Update Communication Preferences
- How to Resend an Associate’s Welcome Email