What We’ll Cover
- Creating a Custom Web Office Page
- Modifying a Custom Web Office Page
- Deleting a Custom Web Office Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Code Customization > Custom Office Pages.
- Filter Options - For more information see, Filtering Options in Web Office Admin.
- + Add Page - Use this button to open the Add Page pop-up window, and create a new custom Web Office page.
- Edit - When clicked the Edit Page pop-up window opens that contains the same fields and options as the Add Page pop-up window.
Add Page Pop Up Window
- Name - Assign a name for the custom page. The page URL field will auto-fill to match the text entry in this field.
- Guidelines - This button navigates you to the Help Center Resource: Customizable Web Content.
@String("Translatable text here").
- Switch to Rich Text Editor - Switch to the TinyMCE Editor.
Warning: It’s recommended that if you’d like to use the Rich Text Editor that you switch before you enter any content into the Widget Content Editor. The Rich Text Editor will remove certain HTML tags, such as
<script>, which can cause loss of markup. 5. SAVE - Save the custom page. To add your custom page to the Web Office, see: Adding Web Office Navigation Links.
Creating a Custom Web Office Page
Important: As a suggestion, create your custom page in the stage environment at first. Once you are satisfied the custom page performs correctly, copy and paste the custom page’s information into the live environment.
Step-by-step guide: How to Create a Custom Web Office Page.
Modifying a Custom Web Office Page
Important: Edit your custom page in the stage environment. Once you are satisfied the custom page performs correctly, copy and paste the custom page’s information into the live environment.
Step-by-step guide: How to Modify a Custom Web Office Page.
Deleting a Custom Web Office Page
Important: While you can delete a custom page, it is recommended that you remove the custom page from the navigation. unpublish it, confirm it is not set to Always Show, and that the end date is set to the current date or earlier. This way the custom page is still available to customize at a later time. Another option is to delete it in the live environment but not the stage environment.
Step-by-step guide: How to Delete a Custom Web Office Page.