What We’ll Cover
- Managing Translations
- Adding a Social Link Tile
- Suggested Reading
The Home > Corporate Social Links widget gives you the ability to link directly to corporate social media channels. This widget will appear on the widget pages it’s added to (such as the Homepage or Team Dashboard). You add the social links in the Web Office Admin.
Watch the video:
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Social Links.
Filter Options - For more information, see: Filtering Options in Web Office Admin.
+ ADD SOCIAL LINK - When you want to add a new social link the Web Office, click the + ADD SOCIAL LINK button to open the Add Social Link pop-up window.
Social Links List - Sorts the added widgets and in a table displaying their Name, MFC Show For configuration, and Publication State.
Publication State - The check mark indicates that the social link is published.
- Click the Edit icon.
- The Edit Social Link pop-up window opens.
- Click the Published toggle to off.
Click the Publish icon to quickly publish the social link without opening the Edit Social Link pop-up window.
Edit - When clicked a pop-up will open where you can edit the configuration.
To delete a social link:
- Click the Edit icon.
- A pop-up window opens.
- Click the Trash button at the bottom of the window.
- Click DELETE to confirm.
Drag and Drop Reorder
You can click and drag any where in a list item to change the order the social links appears in the Home > Corporate Social LInks on the Web Office.
Add Social Link Pop-up Window
- Name - Assign a name. This won’t display in the Web Office, but will give it a name to display in the admin page.
- Type - Select the social media site to which you want to link. If you select Custom Link, you can upload your own SVG icon and enter the tile background color.
- Tile Background Color (Hex Format) - Enter the background color hexadecimal code (i.e., #3b5998).
- CLICK TO SELECT SVG - Open your computer’s file finder, select your icon, and upload it.
- Link URL - Enter the URL to the associate social media profile.
- Published - Click to toggle on in order to publish the social link now after you save the configuration.
- SAVE - Save the configuration.
Multi-Faceted Configuration - The rest of the settings are MFC, see: Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in Web Office Admin.
These settings allow you to tailor your content based on an associate’s country, language, user type, status, and rank.
Read more: Managing Translations in Web Office Admin
Adding a Social Link Tile
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Social Link Tile to the Web Office Corporate Social Links Widget