What We’ll Cover
- Event Filter
- Adding a Calendar Event
- Web Office Calendar Page
- Suggested Reading
The Calendar page allows you to create company-wide calendar events that can be viewed by an associate in the Web Office. The associate can also create events for themselves and their team from the Web Office Calendar page.
The Calendar is available through the Web Office Home > Calendar widget, and the Web Office Calendar page.
This widget is added to the Homepage by default, but can appear on any widget page. Simply navigate to a widget page within the Web Office Admin Page Configuration section (such as the Team Dashboard or Settings page) and add the Home > Calendar widget.
The following guide shows specifically how to add a widget to the Team Dashboard, but the steps are similar for any widget page.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Widget to the Web Office Team Dashboard with Web Office Admin
Once the widget is added, it will appear in the Web Office.
Important: The Calendar role needs to be enabled to View and/or Edit this page. For more information, see: Administration > User and Roles.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Content Management > Calendar.
Above the general Web Office Admin Filter Bar, you’ll find the Event Filter.
With this feature, you can filter your added events by Event Type, Name, Description, and specific date range.
Adding a Calendar Event
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Calendar Event to the Web Office with Web Office Admin
To delete an Event:
1. Click the Edit icon.
2. The Edit Calendar Item pop-up window opens.
3. Click the Trash button at the bottom of the window.
4. Click DELETE to confirm.
There are two types of Calendar Events: Corporate or Shared.
- Corporate events are those that are created and managed by corporate.
- Shared events are created by associates in the Web Office. When creating an event, associates can add to one or both of the following calendars:
- Private Calendar
- Shared Calendar
To disable Shared calendar event
1. In Web Office Admin, navigate to Administration > Admin Settings.
2. In the Admin Settings page, click the Disable shared calendar events toggle on.
3. The page saves automatically.
Web Office Calendar Page
In Web Office, navigate to: Tools > Calendar.
Events appear as boxes in their days colored with the Branding Main Color. All-day events appear at the top and timed events display in chronological order labeled with their start time.
Hovering your mouse over the event shows a box with the event details.
Clicking the event opens a pop-up at the right of the page. The location links to Google Maps.
On each selected day, the day’s events are listed in the top right of the page.
Associates can add events to their calendar by clicking the + button. This opens the Create Event pop-up window.
This pop-up contains the same fields as the Web Office Admin Add Calendar Item pop-up window, minus the MFC settings.
- Filtering Options in Web Office Admin
- Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in Web Office Admin
- How to Add a Calendar Event to the Web Office with Web Office Admin