What We’ll Cover
- Adding Banners
- Changing the Order Banners appear in the Web Office Widget
- Suggested Reading
With the Banners page, you can add images to the Home > Banners widget that can appear in an associate’s Web Office widget page to make announcements, promote products, and offer encouragement to users. Adding multiple banners turns the widget into a slideshow.
By default the Home > Banners widget is enabled on the Web Office Homepage. You can enable or disable widgets on widget pages in their Web Office Admin page under the Page Configurations tab.
Important: The Banners role needs to be enabled to View and/or Edit this page. For more information, see: Administration > User and Roles.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Content Management > Banners.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Banner in Web Office Admin
When published, login to an the Web Office to see the banner on the widget page of your choice, if the Home > Banner widget has been enabled.
To delete a banner:
1. Click the Edit icon.
2. The Edit Banner pop-up window opens.
3. Click the Trash button at the bottom of the window.
4. Click DELETE to confirm.
Changing the Order Banners appear in the Web Office Widget
In the Banner Details & Order List, click and drag the banner to a higher or lower position in the list.
Drop the banner in its new position.
The Web Office Admin page will automatically save, and the banner will appear in its new sort order in the Web Office once refreshed.
- Filtering Options in Web Office Admin
- Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in Web Office Admin
- Managing Translations in Web Office Admin
- How to Add a Widget to the Web Office Homepage with Web Office Admin
- How to Add a Banner in Web Office Admin