Social media engagement is the backbone of the modern direct sales industry. The Social Links Share page makes it easy to connect your social media platforms to your eCommerce Shop. Social links appear in the footer of the eCommerce Shop.
What We’ll Cover
Here, you can add social links from:
- Google +
Finding the Page
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Retail Shop Configuration > Social Links Share.
Social Link Share Page
- Filter Options - For more information, see: Filtering Options in eCommerce Admin.
- + ADD SOCIAL LINK Button - When you want to add a new social link to your site, click the + ADD SOCIAL LINK button to open the Add Social Link pop-up window.
- Social Links List - A list of the social links created. These can be filtered with the Filter Bar above. You can change the sort order of the links by clicking and dragging each link in the list.
- Published - The check mark indicates that the link is published and live on the site.
- Publish - Click the Publish icon to quickly publish from this screen.
- Edit Icon - Click the Edit icon to edit the social link details and configurations. When clicked the Edit Social Link pop-up window opens that contains the same fields as the Add Social Link pop-up window.
Adding a Social Link
Configure popular social network links to appear in the footer of your eCommerce Shop.
Name - Type a name for the link. Typically, the name of the social network.
Type - Dropdown that has a list of popular social networks. Select the social network you wish to link.
Link URL - Type the url to your social networking profile. Links must begin with “http(s)://” (i.e. “http://google.com”).
Tile Background Color (Hex Format) - Style the background color of the social link. Use hexadecimal color codes (i.e., #3b5998).
Published - Toggle the publication state of the link. Clicking the toggle on in conjunction with the SAVE button will add the link to the list and to the eCommerce Shop.
If you would like to hold off on publication now, then you can leave the toggle off and publish the link at a later date using the Publish icon.
SAVE - Save the social link configurations.
Multi-Faceted Configuration - The rest of the settings are MFC, see: Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in eCommerce Admin Tutorial.