What We’ll Cover
- Reviewing and Forecasting AutoShip Orders
- Suggested Reading
The Corporate Office portal allows you to view AutoShip orders. AutoShips are crucial to the success of a direct sales company, and the ability to review and forecast AutoShip orders is a critical part of that success.
The AutoShip Summary page displays the status of the AutoShip orders that have been processed for the current month, and are set to be processed.
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Associates > AutoShips.
Shows the AutoShip information in the limits of the Period Selector.
Period Selector - The Period Selector allows you to view historical AutoShip orders placed by associates. The default on this page is today.
The user can, however, select any date range necessary to view AutoShip orders in that period.
AutoShip Summary List - In the summary table you can view how many successful AutoShip orders have been processed, failed AutoShip orders, and the reason for their failure.
Failed AutoShip orders will be grouped by the failure message received from the payment gateway.
Status Message - The failed individual AutoShip orders can be viewed by clicking the arrow under the failed message bar. When the message is expanded, you can view the Names, AutoShip IDs, Order Numbers, Dates, and SubTotals of the failed AutoShips.
This tab changes the table to display the AutoShips scheduled to run on each day in your selected date range. The number of entries displayed can be changed in the Show Entries dropdown.
A new tab is visible that shows the today’s date and each of the scheduled AutoShip orders.
Export - This button exports the data in the Forecast section into a .CSV file, the system will download it to your hard drive.
Show Entries - This dropdown adjusts the amount of AutoShip forecasts that display in the table.
Note: When the amount of forecasts exceed the limit set by this dropdown the Previous and Next buttons will display at the bottom right-side of the page. These buttons allow you to navigate through the excess forecasts and display them on the table. When the limit set by the dropdown is greater than forecasts the Previous and Next buttons will not display.
Daily Forecast Table - Displays daily AutoShip forecasts sorted in a table. These forecasts can be viewed by clicking the View button for each entry.
View - This button shows details of an individual forecast, opening it in a new tab.
Forecast Date Tab
Visible next to the Status and Forecast tabs after clicking the View button in the Forecast tab. Labeled as the forecast date showing each of the scheduled AutoShip orders on that day.
- Search Bar - You can search/filter through the forecasts by using the search bar. The search will only show results within the selected time period. Search for an order by BackOffice ID, Name, AutoShip ID, Attempt, and Sub Total.
- Forecast Date List - Lists the forecasted autoShips in a table.
- BackOffice ID - Clicking this link will navigate you to the associate’s detail summary page. For more information, see: 1.1.1. Viewing an Associate’s Detail Summary.
- AutoShip ID - Clicking this link will navigate you to the associate’s AutoShips & Services page. For more information, see: 1.1.6. Managing Associate’s AutoShips and Services.
- Pagination - View more results on each page.
Reviewing and Forecasting AutoShip Orders
For a step-by-step guide, see: How to Review and Forecast AutoShip Orders.
- 1.1.1. Viewing an Associate’s Detail Summary
- 1.1.6. Managing Associate’s AutoShips and Services
- How to Review and Forecast AutoShip Orders