The AutoShip Summary page displays the status of the autoShip orders that have been processed for the current month, and are set to be processed.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Reviewing AutoShips
- Forecasting AutoShips
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Associates > AutoShips.
The Status tab shows the autoShip information in the limits set with the Period Selector.
AutoShip Summary Table
In the AutoShip Summary table you can view how many successful autoShip orders have been processed, failed AutoShip orders, and the reason for their failure. Failed autoShip orders will be grouped by the failure message received from the payment gateway.
To view the failed individual autoShip orders:
- Click the arrow next to the status.
- When the message is expanded, you can view the Names, AutoShip IDs, Order Numbers, Dates, and SubTotals of the failed AutoShips.
The Forecast tab displays the Daily Forecast Table that display the autoShips scheduled to run on each day in the date range selected with the Period Selector.
You can export the period’s data as a .CSV file by clicking the Export button.
- Click the VIEW button for the date you want to view.
- A new tab appears next to the Forecast tab labeled with the selected date.
- Use the Search Bar to search/filter through the forecasts.
- Click a BackOffice ID link to navigate to the Associate’s Detail section.
- Click a AutoShip ID link to navigate to the associate’s AutoShips & Subscriptions page.
- Click the Export button to export the day’s data.
You’ve successfully completed the AutoShips Guide.