What We’ll Cover
- Order Number and Status
- Button Bar
- Order Information Widgets
- Payments Widget
- Packages Widget
- Volume Distribution Widget
- Order Activity Log
- Changing an Order’s Status to Paid
- Changing an Order’s Status to Shipped
- Suggested Reading
On the Order Detail page you can edit the commission, cancel the order, move the order to another associate, print the invoice, and resend the order receipt.
In Corporate Office, to find an order’s detail page, there are several methods:
- On the Find Associate’s page, you can click the dropdown next to the search bar and select Orders. The page becomes the Find Orders page, where you can search by order number.
- If you are on an associate’s detail page, you can click the Order History tab. Select the period, if necessary, and find the order in the list.
- Alternatively, you can find orders from the Sales section. Click the Orders tab. On the Orders page, you can select the period, country; and search by order number, name, and associate ID.
Whichever method you use to find the order, in order to navigate to the Order Detail page, you click the Order Number link.
Order Number and Status
A display of the current order number and status. The status will update with changes to the order. Statuses can include: Pending Processing, Paid, Shipping, Returned, and Refunded.
Enable access to order-related actions that you can take.
Edit - Edit the commission details for an order.
Clicking the Edit button takes you to the Edit Order page, where you can fields pertaining to commission date and volume.
Cancel Order - Cancel the order. Opens the Cancel Order pop-up window.
In What Case Would I Cancel an Order?
Cancelling an order should only be done when a test order is being removed. It can also be used if the system double charged the associate and created duplicate orders, but that can also be done through a full order refund.
This deletes the order from the UI, but keeps it in the database. To keep track of the order details on the associate record, and make it easier for the associate and for support, the order should rarely be cancelled.
Move Order - Move the order to another associate. Opens the Move Order pop-up window.
Important: The Move Order button will disappear from the UI and the order will no longer be able to be moved when the corresponding monthly commission period is locked and committed.
Print Invoice - Opens a printable invoice with you computers print dialog box.
Resend Order Receipt - Often people enter the wrong email address on their enrollment application or order. Click this button resend the Order Confirmation email to the right place. When clicked the Resend Order Receipt pop-up window opens.
The order receipt email will be resent to the most current information in the associate details.
To resend to the correct email address, update the associate details with the correct email address. For more information on editing associates, see: 1.1.3. Editing an Associate.
Important: The order receipt is sent as if the order was just successfully placed and confirmed. To avoid confusion, you would not want to send this email for an order that hasn’t been fully paid for or refunded.
Order Information Widgets
Displays the details of the order.
Order Detail Widget
- Order Date – Date order was placed.
- Commission Date – Commission period to which the order was applied.
- Invoice Date – Date the invoice was created.
- QV – Total QV earned during the order.
- CV – Total CV earned during the order.
- Bonus – Total bonus paid.
- Local Invoices No. – Invoice number. Same as the order number, unless changed in the Edit Order page.
- Status – Order status (Paid, Refunded, Shipped, Waiting Payment).
- Notes – Notes on the order entered in the Edit Order page.
Product Description Widget - Details of each product on the order and displays the SKU, Description, QTY, Amount, and EXT Amount for each product in the order.
Order Address Widget - Displays the customer’s address.
Order Totals Widget - Displays the SubTotal, Shipping, Tax, Discount Total, Total, Total Paid, and Total Due.
Displays the transactions and their status.
- Refund - Process a refund for the order. Opens the Refund Payment pop-up window.
- Merchant - Displays the payment provider used. For more information about payment providers, see: 7.2. Creating Payment Maps.
Refund Payment Pop-up Window
- Refund Amount - Enter the amount to be refunded.
- Currency Type - Displays the currency type used for the order.
- Manual Refund - If the refund will be in cash or a third-party means, check this box. Once check the Refund Transaction ID field will display.
- Refund Transaction ID - Enter the transaction ID for the third-party payment method used for the order.
- Cancel - Close the pop-up.
- Process Refund - Send the refund. The order’s status will change to Refunded.
Displays shipping details and status.
Package Number - Displays the package number.
Mark Shipped - Indicate that the order has been shipped. This sends a shipping confirmation email to the customer.
Opens the Mark Package Shipped pop-up window. Enter the Tracking Number to mark the order shipped.
Edit - You can edit the shipping details before the order ships. Navigates you to the Edit Package page with a form for the shipping warehouse, method, and address.
Print Customs - Print a form that can be used for customs. Opens your computer’s print dialog box.
Status - Displays the current status.
To change the status to Shipped, click the Mark Shipped button, enter a Tracking Number, and confirm.
Ship Method - Displays the chosen ship method for the order. For more information about ship methods, see: 2.9. Configuring Warehouses and Shipping Methods.
Date Shipped - Displays the date the order was Marked Shipped.
Warehouse - Displays the warehouse from where the inventory items will ship. For more information about warehouses, see: 2.9. Configuring Warehouses and Shipping Methods.
Tracking Number - Displays the entered tracking number.
Products Description - Displays the the products in the order with their quantity.
Ship To Address - Displays the customer’s shipping address.
If this needs to be adjusted, click the Edit button and change the address in the form. Click Save Changes to confirm.
Volume Distribution Widget
Displays only if the order’s volume is split up by type, Distribution Date, and Commission Period.
Order Activity Log
Displays all the order’s updates and changes, as well as who made the changes and when.
Changing an Order’s Status to Paid
Step-by-step guide: How to Change an Order’s Status to Paid in Corporate Office
Changing an Order’s Status to Shipped
Step-by-step guide: How to Change an Order’s Status to Shipped in Corporate Office
- How to Resend an Associate’s Order Confirmation Email
- How to Refund an Order
- How to Process a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- How to Return Volume on an Order Before the Commission Period is Closed
- 2.9. Configuring Warehouses and Shipping Methods.
- 7.2. Creating Payment Maps.
- 1.1. Finding an Associate
- 1.1.4. Viewing an Associate’s Order History
- 3.2. Managing Orders
- 1.1.1. Viewing an Associate’s Detail Summary
- How to Change an Order’s Status to Shipped in Corporate Office
- How to Change an Order’s Status to Paid in Corporate Office