What We’ll Cover
The Stock Levels page is where you go to monitor the amount of stock in your warehouses, manually adjust the amounts, add more items to warehouses, and easily create and commit stock reports.
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Stock Levels
- Report Levels - Create a report on the current stock levels and note any quantity errors. Navigates you to the Report Levels page.
- Warehouse Dropdown - Select the warehouse of which you want to view and edit the added inventory items stock levels.
- Search Bar - Search for inventory items by SKU and Description.
- Add Item - Add an inventory item to the warehouse selected with the Warehouse dropdown. Opens the Add Item pop-up window.
- Stock Reports - Navigates you to the Stock Reports page.
- Adjust Levels - Manually adjust the stock levels. Navigates you to the Adjust Levels page.
- Stock Levels List - view all the added items to the warehouse.
- Out of Stock Item - An out of stock item will be highlighted in red.
- Remove - Delete an item from a warehouse.
Report Levels Page
Submit Report - Saves the report. You will navigated back to the Stock Levels page, where a status message will show that there is a Pending Stock Report that needs review.
Click the View Report button navigate to the report. All reports can be viewed by clicking the Stock Reports button on the Stock Levels page.
Cancel - Cancels the current report creation and navigates you back to the Stock Levels page.
Warehouse Dropdown - Select the warehouse for the inventory items on which you want to report.
SKU - Lists the SKUs in the selected warehouse.
Description - Lists the items’ descriptions.
Status - Lists the items’ statuses (In Stock, Out of Stock, etc).
Computed QOH - Lists the Quantity on Hand that has been calculated by the system.
Current QOH - Type the actual Quantity on Hand, if there is a discrepancy.
Explanation - Type an explanation for the Quantity on Hand change.
Add Item Pop-up Window
- Item - Dropdown to select an inventory item. Scroll the menu to find an item, or type the item name in the search bar and press Enter on your keyboard.
- Close - Close the pop-up window without saving. The item will not be added.
- Save changes - Button to add the item. The new item is sorted in the Stock levels list.
Stock Reports Page
Here, you can view all the added reports.
Note: Reports can’t be deleted.
- Warehouse Dropdown- Select the warehouse for which you want to view the reports.
- Submit Date - The date the report was created.
- User- The user that created the report.
- Commit Date - The date the report was committed.
- View Report - Button to open the Report page.
Here, you can view and commit your report. Committing the report will update the Quantity on Hand levels for the items reported.
- Commit Report - Commit the report.
- Cancel - Close the report and return to the Stock Reports page.
- Report Data - The report data shows the reported inventory items’ levels and is sorted by SKU, Description, Computed QOH, Current QOH, and Explanation.
Adjust Levels Page
Here, you can edit the On Hand quantity and Reorder Level text fields.
Click the Save Changes button to save your level adjustment.