What We’ll Cover
Stores are where inventory items display on the front end, such as Corporate, Wholesale, and Retail. Corporate Office comes with pre-configured stores. These are:
- Corporate – This category will show to Corporate in Corporate Office.
- Wholesale – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for distributors.
- Retail – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for customers; Preferred and Retail.
- Enroll – This category will show Kits available only during enrollment.
- AutoShip – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for items available for AutoShip.
- Rewards – The Rewards Store will be used in future functionality where users will be able to use points for purchases.
- Party – The Party Store is used for companies that use a party plan. Please contact your account manager for more information.
- NFR – The NFR (Not For Resale) Store will be used in future functionality where purchase restrictions are required by government regulations.
Important: You can add more and edit existing stores in the Manage Stores page; however, you should contact your DirectScale account manager for help before doing so.
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Manage Stores.
Add Store Button
If you require more than the default available stores, you can add more by clicking the Add Store button.
When clicked, the Add Store pop-up window will open.
Add Store Pop-up Window
Name - Type a name for your new store.
Is Point-of-Sale - Select this checkbox if you have an event at a location from where your customers can pickup up their items. Once selected, a dropdown appears that allows you to choose a configured warehouse. In order for this to work, you have to set up a new warehouse for the event location.
In the Corporate Shop for this store, the shipping address section automatically sets to the event warehouse’s address. Although, the option to ship to the associate is still available by click the Ship to Associate button.
Allow Ordering - Set whether this store will be able to take orders.
Is Default - Set whether this new store will be your default marketplace. It is recommended to leave the Corporate store as the default.
The Stores list displays all of your configured stores sorted in a table. The Add Store pop-up window’s fields (detailed above) serve as the column headers.
You can edit all stores by clicking each row’s associated Edit button, and you can delete custom created stores by clicking the Delete button. You cannot delete the pre-configured stores.
Clicking the Edit button opens the Edit Store pop-up window.
Edit Store Pop-up Window
Note: Contains the same fields as the Add Store pop-up window.
Important: It is not recommended you edit the names of the pre-configured stores. If you would like to change these names, contact your DirectScale account manager for assistance.