This is Part 3 of the Initial Setup Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Setting Up Your Company Domain, Webalias and Details
- Part 2: Setting Up Users and Roles
- Part 3: Adding Branding
- Part 4: Adding Inventory Items and Pricing
- Part 5: Adding Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- Part 6: Using the Test Merchant
- Part 7: Placing Orders
- Part 8: Using the Offline Payment Method
- Part 9: Adding Integrations
- Part 10: Managing Orders
- Part 11: Editing and Testing Order Confirmation Email Templates
- Part 12: Managing Associates
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
Now we need to customize the look and feel of the admins to fit your company branding.
What We’ll Cover
- Adding Colors and Logos in Web Office Admin
- Adding Colors and Logos to Your eCommerce Shop with eCommerce Admin
- Check Your Progress
Adding Colors and Logos in Web Office Admin
Use the Branding page within Web Office Admin, to customize the colors and logos for the Web Office Admin itself, Corporate Office, and the Web Office.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Branding Colors in Web Office Admin
Adding Colors and Logos to Your eCommerce Shop with eCommerce Admin
Use the Branding page within eCommerce Admin to customize the colors and logos of your eCommerce Shop.
Read more: 1.2. Setting up Branding Colors and Logos
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Colors and Logos in eCommerce Admin
Check Your Progress
Added colors and logos in Web Office Admin.
Added colors and logos in eCommerce Admin.
Great job! Take a look around the three admins and see your colors and logos in action.
Now that we’ve got everything looking pretty, it’s time to start adding your products.