This is Part 4 of the Initial Setup Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Setting Up Your Company Domain, Webalias and Details
- Part 2: Setting Up Users and Roles
- Part 3: Adding Branding
- Part 4: Adding Inventory Items and Pricing
- Part 5: Adding Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- Part 6: Using the Test Merchant
- Part 7: Placing Orders
- Part 8: Using the Offline Payment Method
- Part 9: Adding Integrations
- Part 10: Managing Orders
- Part 11: Editing and Testing Order Confirmation Email Templates
- Part 12: Managing Associates
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
The Inventory Items page is the first page you see in the Inventory section of the Corporate Office. Here, you can setup up all the details and configurations for your products.
What We’ll Cover
Adding Inventory Items and Pricing
Open the Corporate Office and click the Inventory tab to navigate to the Inventory section. This section is where all your inventory is managed.
Read more: 2.1. Managing Inventory Items
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a New Inventory Item
Correctly configured inventory items appear in the Web Office store and eCommerce Shop, as well as in the Corporate Shop within Corporate Office.
Step-by-step guide: How to Delete an Inventory Item in Corporate Office
Check Your Progress
Added Inventory Items.
Great Job! Now that you have your inventory items taken care of, you’ll need to add warehouses and shipping methods.