This is Part 7 of the Initial Setup Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Setting Up Your Company Domain, Webalias and Details
- Part 2: Setting Up Users and Roles
- Part 3: Adding Branding
- Part 4: Adding Inventory Items and Pricing
- Part 5: Adding Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- Part 6: Using the Test Merchant
- Part 7: Placing Orders
- Part 8: Using the Offline Payment Method
- Part 9: Adding Integrations
- Part 10: Managing Orders
- Part 11: Editing and Testing Order Confirmation Email Templates
- Part 12: Managing Associates
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
The Corporate Shop is a great one-stop place to create orders for your associates. You have the power to submit orders from any store and manage shipping and payments all within the Corporate Office. You can find the Corporate Shop by navigating to an associate’s Summary page and clicking the New Corporate Order button.
Read more: 1.1.2. Creating Orders in the Corporate Shop
Step-by-step guide: How to Create a New Order
If the order goes through, an Order Success page will display with an Order Summary. You can click the Order Number to navigate to the Order Detail page where you can manage the order further, but we’ll be covering that later in this guide.
Check Your Progress
Placed an Order.
Great job! Now that you’ve placed a test order, let’s learn about using the Offline Payment method.