In an order’s Detail page you can edit the commission, cancel the order, move the order to another associate, print the invoice, and resend the order receipt. This guide will show you the steps involved in changing an order’s status to Paid.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, To find an order’s Detail page, there are several methods:
- In the Find Associate’s page, you can click the dropdown next to the search bar and select Orders. The page becomes the Find Orders page, where you can search by order number.
- If you are on an associate’s Detail page, you can click the Order History tab. Select the period, if necessary, and find the order in the list.
- Alternatively, you can find orders from the Sales section. Click the Orders tab. In the Orders page, you can select the period, country; and search by order number, name, and associate ID.
Whichever method you use to find the order, in order to navigate to the order’s Detail page, you click the Order Number link.
Changing the Status
Click the Pay Now button.
The Pay Order pop-up window opens.
In the pop-up, update the Payment Amount, if necessary.
Select the Payment Method.
There are different payment methods listed:
- No Payment - If the order hasn’t be paid.
- Offline Payment - To keep the status as Pending Processing. If you’d like to update to a Paid status, then select Cash Deposit.
- Cash Deposit - If the order was paid via cash or any other third-party means (such as Venmo, PayPal, etc.).
Select Cash Deposit, if the order was paid with the Offline Payment method (and you received payment from a third-party provider such as Venmo, PayPal, etc.). Then in the Notes field, it’s recommended to type the name and transaction number of the third-party used for record keeping in the system.
Continue to the next section to add a credit or debit card; otherwise, click Pay Now.
Adding a Payment Method
If you need to enter a credit or debit card number, click the Add Payment Method button.
The Add Payment Method pop-up window opens.
In the pop-up, enter the card details and billing address.
Click the Save Card button to add the card.
Once all details are complete, click the Pay Now button.
The pop-up closes and the order’s status changes to Paid.