This is Part 10 of the Initial Customization Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
Customizing Web Office Navigation in Web Office Admin
The Site Navigation page is where you configure the main navigation for the Web Office. Links are nested in folders creating two-tier navigation. The default configuration features a selection of pages organized in such a way that associates can easily find the tools they need to succeed. With the Site Navigation page, you can customize the folder names, link name, icons, and pages linked to best enable your associates.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Site Navigation.
Read more: 2.1. Adding Web Office Navigation Links
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Web Office Navigation Bar Link
If you would like your link to appear in a dropdown in the navigation bar, then you’ll want to select a folder to nest the link under.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Web Office Navigation Bar Folder
Check Your Progress
Customized Web Office navigation in Web Office Admin.
Awesome work! Next, we’re going to setup a cool feature that let’s your associates view their upline and downline called the Visual Tree.