With this guide, we’ll take you through the first critical steps involved in setting up your system. Each section contains links to a tutorial and a specific step-by-step guide that will aid you in accomplishing each task.
This guide is broken up into different parts:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Setting Up Your Company Domain, Webalias and Details
- Part 2: Setting Up Users and Roles
- Part 3: Adding Branding
- Part 4: Adding Inventory Items and Pricing
- Part 5: Adding Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- Part 6: Using the Test Merchant
- Part 7: Placing Orders
- Part 8: Using the Offline Payment Method
- Part 9: Adding Integrations
- Part 10: Managing Orders
- Part 11: Editing and Testing Order Confirmation Email Templates
- Part 12: Managing Associates
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you can check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What You’ll Need
We are going to be using all three admins in this guide:
- Corporate Office:
- Web Office Admin:
- eCommerce Admin:
The above admins configure the following:
- Web Office:
- eCommerce (or Retail) Site:
[CLIENTID] with your specific client ID.
Initially, you were given a single username and password. You will need these to sign in for the first time before you add more users later in this guide.
Tip: Because we are going to be bouncing between the three admins, it’s a good idea to login to each and keep them open and ready to use.
So, without further ado, let’s begin by setting up your company details.