This is Part 5 of the Initial Setup Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Setting Up Your Company Domain, Webalias and Details
- Part 2: Setting Up Users and Roles
- Part 3: Adding Branding
- Part 4: Adding Inventory Items and Pricing
- Part 5: Adding Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- Part 6: Using the Test Merchant
- Part 7: Placing Orders
- Part 8: Using the Offline Payment Method
- Part 9: Adding Integrations
- Part 10: Managing Orders
- Part 11: Editing and Testing Order Confirmation Email Templates
- Part 12: Managing Associates
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
Adding Warehouses and Shipping Methods
With the Warehouses page, you can add a new warehouse from where your inventory items will ship.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a New Warehouse
Once you save the Warehouse, click the Edit button on the Warehouses page and scroll down to the bottom to add your shipping method(s).
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Shipping Methods
Your products now have a method and location from where to ship.
Check Your Progress
Added Shipping Methods.
Congratulations! You’ve made a huge step in setting up your system. Next, we’re going to create an order, but first we’re going to learn about the Test Merchant.