This is Part 11 of the Initial Setup Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Setting Up Your Company Domain, Webalias and Details
- Part 2: Setting Up Users and Roles
- Part 3: Adding Branding
- Part 4: Adding Inventory Items and Pricing
- Part 5: Adding Warehouses and Shipping Methods
- Part 6: Using the Test Merchant
- Part 7: Placing Orders
- Part 8: Using the Offline Payment Method
- Part 9: Adding Integrations
- Part 10: Managing Orders
- Part 11: Editing and Testing Order Confirmation Email Templates
- Part 12: Managing Associates
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
- Editing Confirmation Email Templates
- (Optional) Editing Communication Preferences and Resending Welcome Emails
- Check Your Progress
Editing Confirmation Email Templates
Emails are one of your main forms of communication with customers and associates. The default templates are sufficient, but customizing and updating templates with your own images, text, and branding helps create a positive, personalized experience for your customers.
Read more: Configuring Email Settings and Templates
Step-by-step guide: How to Edit Email Templates
(Optional) Editing Communication Preferences and Resending Welcome Emails
If an associate would like to update their communication preferences, they can do so in their Web Office.
In Web Office:
1. Hover your mouse over the Settings tab, then click the Communication tab.
2. The first section, Notifications, is for their communication with their downline.
3. Scroll down to Corporate Communication.
4. Click the toggles to opt-in/out of communication via text or email.
You can update an associate’s Corporate Communication preference for them in Corporate Office.
Step-by-step guide: How to Update Communication Preferences
Often people enter the wrong email address on their enrollment application or order. The Corporate Office allows you to easily resend the Welcome Email an associate receives after enrollment.
Step-by-step guide: How to Resend an Associate’s Welcome Email
Check Your Progress
Edited and Tested Confirmation Email Templates.
(Optional) Edited Communication Preferences and Resent Welcome Email.
Awesome! We’ve learned a lot about managing and configuring your system, but let’s not forget about the life-blood of your business: the associates. Read on to learn how to find and edit associate details.