With this guide, we will take you through the initial customization of your system.
If you haven’t completed Initial Setup Guide, see: Initial Setup Guide.
This guide is broken up into different parts:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you can check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What You’ll Need
We are going to be using two admins in this guide:
- Corporate Office:
- Web Office Admin:
The above admins configure the following:
- Web Office:
[CLIENTID] with your specific client ID.
Note: Because we are going to be bouncing between the two admins, it’s a good idea to login to each and keep them open and ready to use.
So, with that all in mind, let’s start customizing!