This is Part 1 of the Initial Customization Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
Web Office Admin’s Advanced Settings sections contains many settings that will enhance your associate’s Web Office experience. For this section, we’re going to highlight three customizations that we believe are the most essential.
What We’ll Cover
- Customizing Replicated Site URL
- Customizing Reports in Report Center
- Customizing Data Shown on Volumes History and Order History Reports
- Check Your Progress
Customizing Replicated Site URL
Replicated sites are a great way for your associates to market themselves and your product. If you need to add/edit your Replicated Site URL, you can do so by navigating to Advanced Settings > Information.
To link your replicated site:
1. Click the Replicated SiteURL field and enter your URL without
2. Click the Replicated SiteURL Format field and enter where the associate’s username will appear in the URL (represented by
3. Click the SAVE REP SITE URLS button.
Customizing Reports in Report Center
The Report Center, in Web Office, is a excellent tool available to your associates to create reports on their downline with easy access to each of their downline’s profiles.
You can customize the type of data available to your associates in the Web Office Admin.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Report Center.
There are three sections that need to be addressed.
- Reports Tree - Toggle tree types to be used in the Report Center and assign them a Display Name.
- Fields/Columns - Toggle the column data points, group them together, and assign them a Display Name.
- KPI - Add KPI field from your compensation plan to make them available to the associates in Report Center.
Step-by-step guide: How to Customize the Web Office Report Center Data in Web Office Admin
Customizing Data Shown on Volumes History and Order History Reports
In Web Office, the Volume History and Order History pages both contain similar looking reports. The Volume History reports on the associate’s volume accumulation for a certain period, and the Order History page reports on the associate’s orders.
These pages are found under the Orders tab in the default navigation. If they don’t, then you can add them using the Site Navigation page in Web Office Admin. We’ll cover this page in Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation.
The Web Office URLs are:
- Order History URL:
- Volume History URL:
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Volumes.
For either Order History or Volume History the process is the same:
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Data to the Web Office Volumes History Report in Web Office Admin
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Data to the Web Office Order History Report in Web Office Admin
The default commission period for the Volume History page is Monthly. If you would like to change this or add more periods, then navigate to: Advanced Settings > Settings.
To modify the Volume History report’s period:
1. On the Settings page, scroll down and expand the VolumeHistoryReport section.
2. Click the AllowPeriodTypeIDVolumeHistory dropdown and select either All, Weekly, or Monthly.
3. Click the SAVE button.
Check Your Progress
Customized Replicated Site URL in Information.
Customized Reports in Report Center.
Customized Data Shown on Volumes History and Order History Reports.
Awesome! You’ve made your first steps in the initial customization of your system. Continue to the next section to add some more flair to the Web Office by adding banners.