Web Office Admin’s Advanced Settings sections contains many settings that will enhance your associate’s Web Office experience. For this section, we’re going to highlight three customizations that we believe are the most essential.
What We’ll Cover
- Customizing Replicated Site URL
- Adding Your Marketing Site URL(s)
- Customizing Reports in Report Center
- Customizing Data Shown on Volumes History and Order History Reports
- Check Your Progress
Customizing Replicated Site URL
Replicated sites are a great way for your associates to market themselves and your product. If you need to add/edit your Replicated Site URL, you can do so by navigating to:
Advanced Settings > Information.
To link your replicated site:
1. Click the Replicated SiteURL field and enter your URL without
2. Click the Replicated SiteURL Format field and enter where the associate’s username will appear in the URL (represented by
3. Click the SAVE REP SITE URLS button.
Adding Your Marketing Site URL(s)
The Web Office Home > Marketing Sites widget displays your company’s replicated/shop site URL.
This URL will include a webalias that will change to the associate’s username or chosen site name, linking to their replicated site/shop.
This guide will show you the steps involved in adding your marketing site’s URL to the widget.
Step-by-step guide: How to Set Up the Marketing Sites Widget in Web Office Admin
An associate can change their marketing site username/site name in their Web Office.
Step-by-step guide: How to Change an Associate’s Marketing Site Address
Customizing Reports in Report Center
The Report Center, in Web Office, is a excellent tool available to your associates to create reports on their downline with easy access to each of their downline’s profiles.
You can customize the type of data available to your associates in the Web Office Admin.
Step-by-step guide: How to Customize the Web Office Report Center Data in Web Office Admin
There are three sections that need to be addressed.
- Reports Tree - Toggle tree types to be used in the Report Center and assign them a Display Name.
- Fields/Columns - Toggle the column data points, group them together, and assign them a Display Name.
- KPI - Add KPI field from your compensation plan to make them available to the associates in Report Center.
Customizing Data Shown on Volumes History and Order History Reports
In Web Office, the Volume History and Order History pages both contain similar looking reports. The Volume History reports on the associate’s volume accumulation for a certain period, and the Order History page reports on the associate’s orders.
These pages are found under the Orders tab in the default navigation. If they don’t, then you can add them using the Site Navigationpage in Web Office Admin. We’ll cover this page in Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation.
The Web Office URLs are:
- Order History URL:
- Volume History URL:
For either Order History or Volume History the process is the same:
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Data to the Web Office Volumes History Report in Web Office Admin
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Data to the Web Office Order History Report in Web Office Admin
The default commission period for the Volume History page is Monthly. If you would like to change this or add more periods, then navigate to: Advanced Settings > Settings.
To modify the Volume History report’s period:
1. On the Settings page, scroll down and expand the VolumeHistoryReport section.
2. Click the AllowPeriodTypeIDVolumeHistory dropdown and select either All, Weekly, or Monthly.
3. Click the SAVE button.
Check Your Progress
Customized Replicated Site URL in Information.
Customized Reports in Report Center.
Customized Data Shown on Volumes History and Order History Reports.
Awesome! You’ve made your first steps in the initial customization of your system. Continue to the next section to add some more flair to the Web Office by adding banners.