This is Part 2 of the Initial Customization Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
Adding Banners in Web Office Admin
With the Banners page, you can add images to the slideshow at the top of an associate’s Web Office widget page to make announcements, promote products, and offer encouragement to users.
To find the Banners page, navigate to: Content Management > Banners.
Read more: 1.1. Adding Banners to the Web Office
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Banners with Web Office Admin
By default the Home > Banners widget is enabled on the Web Office homepage. You can enable or disable widgets on widget pages in their Web Office Admin page under the Page Configurations tab. We’ll be covering how to add widgets further in this guide in Part 7: Adding Widgets.
Check Your Progress
Added Banners in Web Office Admin.
Great job! Adding banners opens up some great possibilities in communicating with your associates and customers. Next, we’re going to customize the social media links for the Web Office.