This is Part 4 of the Initial Customization Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
Adding Documents and Media in Web Office Admin.
The Documents and Media page is where resources are uploaded into a library available to associates in their Web Office. Documents are added through the Web Office Admin, and display to the associate in the Web Office > Tools > Documents and Media.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Content Management > Documents and Media.
Read more: 1.2. Uploading Documents and Media Resources
Documents and Media have a hierarchal organization that follows this pattern: Category > (Optional) Subcategory > Resource.
All resources need at least a top-level category to appear in the Web Office. Categories, and therefore subcategories, won’t publish until they contain a published resource.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Resource Category in Web Office Admin
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Resource Subcategory in Web Office Admin
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Resource in Web Office Admin
An associate can now view the resources you provide in the Web Office Documents and Media page, where They can share them with their team, customers, or prospects with the variety of share options.
Check Your Progress
Added Categories, sub categories, and resources.
Awesome! You’ve now given your associate’s the tools to keep their downline and customers engaged on their road to success. Continue to the next section to learn about Training Courses, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Web Office Community moderation.