This is Part 6 of the Initial Customization Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
The Business Snapshot is a widget that provides associates with a quick view of their most important statistics. The tiles for the business snapshot are added through the Web Office Admin, and display to the associates through the Home > Business Snapshot widget in the Web Office.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Business Snapshot.
Check Your Progress
Configured Business Snapshot Widget.