This is Part 8 of the Initial Customization Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
Using Multi-Faceted Configuration in Web Office Admin
Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) is a set of parameters that allow you to control who is able to see a specific page element (e.g., a banner, navigation link, a widget, etc.) in an associate’s Web Office.
MFC is found in many different spots within Web Office Admin. Commonly, the settings can be found with the Add New (or similar) buttons at the top right of a page (e.g., the Add Metric button in the Business Snapshot page).
Step-by-step guide: How to Configure a Page Element in Web Office Admin with MFC
Check Your Progress
Learned about MFC in Web Office Admin.
Great job! MFC gives you power over your content and the the possibilities with it are nearly endless. In the next section, we’re going to learn how you localize your content for different languages.