This is Part 13 of the Initial Customization Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Customizing Advanced Settings in Web Office Admin
- Part 2: Adding Banners
- Part 3: Customizing Social Media
- Part 4: Adding Documents and Media
- Part 5: (Optional) Adding Training, Testimonials, Calendar Events, and Community
- Part 6: Configuring Your Web Office Business Snapshot
- Part 7: Adding Widgets
- Part 8: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
- Part 9: Localization Options
- Part 10: Customizing Site Navigation
- Part 11: Customizing the Visual Tree
- Part 12: Setting up and Testing a Compensation Plan
- Part 13: Managing AutoShip Settings
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
- Customizing AutoShip settings and Rules in Web Office Admin
- Reviewing and Forecasting AutoShips in Corporate Office
- Editing or Managing an Associate’s AutoShip order in Corporate Office
- Managing AutoShips in Web Office
- Check Your Progress
Customizing AutoShip settings and Rules in Web Office Admin
With the AutoShips page you can customize the rules for which day your customers and associates can select for their monthly recurring autoShip.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Autoship.
Step-by-step guide: How to Configure AutoShip Rules in Web Office Admin
Reviewing and Forecasting AutoShips in Corporate Office
Corporate Office features the ability for you to view autoShip orders. AutoShips are crucial for a direct sales company, and the ability to review and forecast autoShip orders is essential.
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Associates > AutoShips.
The AutoShip Summary page displays the status of the autoShip orders that have been processed for the current month and are set to be processed.
Read more: 1.3. Reviewing and Forecasting AutoShips
Step-by-step guide: How to Review and Forecast AutoShip Orders
Editing or Managing an Associate’s AutoShip order in Corporate Office
The AutoShip & Services page will show the details of an associate’s active autoShips and subscriptions, and offers the ability to add a new autoShips.
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Associates > Find Associates > Associate Detail > Click the AutoShip & Services tab.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add an AutoShip
Step-by-step guide: How to Edit an AutoShip
Managing AutoShips in Web Office
Associates can manage their autoShips within the Web Office. Their ability to edit the autoShip date was determined by you in the above section.
In Web Office, navigate to: Orders > Manage Autoship (with the default navigation).
Associates have two options on this page: VIEW and EDIT. VIEW shows them an invoice with the details of their subscription. While EDIT allows them to add/delete items, change the quantity, SHIPPING METHOD and ADDRESS, FREQUENCY, and PAYMENT CARD, as well as DELETE the entire autoShip.
Check Your Progress
Customized AutoShip settings and rules in Web Office Admin.
Managed AutoShips in Corporate Office.
Edited or Managed an Associate’s AutoShips in Corporate Office.
Managed an AutoShips in Web Office.
You did it!
You’ve successfully completed the initial customization guide. Your system is looking great and, with your new customizations, you associate’s should feel empowered by the awesome resources available to them on their road to success.