With this guide, we will take you through the initial customization of the eCommerce Shop.
This guide should ideally be completed after the Initial Setup Guide and the Initial Customization Guide. Going through the previous guides will give you a better familiarity with the system that will aid you in the setup of your eCommerce Shop.
This guide is broken up into different parts:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Changing Static Content Strings
- Part 2: Modifying Page Templates and Creating Custom Pages
- Part 3: Customizing the Shop’s Header and Navigation
- Part 4: Customizing the Shop’s Footer
- Part 5: Customizing the Homepage
- Part 6: Customizing the Products Page
- Part 7: Customizing the Product Detail Page
- Part 8: Modifying Shopping Carts and AutoShip Rules
- Part 9: Customizing the Checkout Page
- Part 10: Enabling Your Own Custom Enrollment Form
- Part 11: Customizing the Login Page
- Part 12: Creating LoginEvents
- Part 14: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you can check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
What You’ll Need
We are going to be using two admins in this guide:
- Corporate Office:
- eCommerce Admin:
The above admins configure the following:
- eCommerce (or Retail) Shop:
[CLIENTID] with your specific client ID.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
There are three default Associate Types:
- Distributor Associate - Customer who has signed up to sell for your company.
- Retail Associate - Customer that shops in the eCommerce Shop.
- Preferred Customer - Customer that has signed up for an account to shop in the eCommerce Shop.
So, with that all in mind, let’s start setting up your eCommerce Shop!