This is Part 11 of the eCommerce Shop Setup Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Changing Static Content Strings
- Part 2: Modifying Page Templates and Creating Custom Pages
- Part 3: Customizing the Shop’s Header and Navigation
- Part 4: Customizing the Shop’s Footer
- Part 5: Customizing the Homepage
- Part 6: Customizing the Products Page
- Part 7: Customizing the Product Detail Page
- Part 8: Modifying Shopping Carts and AutoShip Rules
- Part 9: Customizing the Checkout Page
- Part 10: Enabling Your Own Custom Enrollment Form
- Part 11: Customizing the Login Page
- Part 12: Creating LoginEvents
- Part 14: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
Customizing the Login Page
The Login page is where the customer/associate can login to their account, make a new one, or — depending on your setup — checkout as a guest and enroll as a new associate.
Below are a couple elements you can customize in the shop’s Login page. This involves turning toggles on or off to your preference. You accomplish this in the Settings page. This page contains a host of different toggles that enable/disable specific features.
You can enable an Enroll button that when clicked takes the customer to the Enrollment form where they can sign up to be an associate. You can have this button show up for whichever Associate Types you want and you can also customize the where the button takes you when clicked.
Step-by-step guide: How to Enable An Enrollment Option in the eCommerce Shop Login Page
You’ll want to change the header text, description text, and the button text to suit your needs.
- Type 1 -
- Type 2 -
- Type 3 -
If the strings don’t show up in the Localization page, you’ll need to add them.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a Localization String in eCommerce Admin
Check Your Progress
Enabled/Disabled the Signup Button.
Great work! You’re nearly done customizing your eCommerce Shop. In the next sections, we’re going to learn about some others ways to make your shop your own.