6 steps to complete
With the Autoship Date page, under Company Setting, you can customize the rules for which day your customers and associates can select for their monthly recurring autoShip.
The rules that you can select are:
- This rule will allow the customer to select any DATE
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month or next month
- This rule will not allow the customer to edit DATE
You can create an autoShip rule for each customer type and the rules are applied to each Autoship Paid, Autoship Not Paid, and New Autoship.
Also, you can select any restricted days of the month that you would want to disallow autoShips using the Restricted Days dropdown for each of the above.
This guide will show you how to setup autoShip rules for a customer type.
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to Company Setting > Autoship Date.
In the Autoship Date page, click the + ADD AUTOSHIP button.
The Autoship Date pop-up window opens.
Click the Customer Type dropdown and select the customer type for whom the rule will apply.
There are three default customer types:
- Distributor Associate - Customer who has signed up to sell for your company.
- Retail Associate - Customer that shops in the eCommerce Shop.
- Preferred Customer - Customer that has signed up for an account to shop in the eCommerce Shop.
Your customer type names may vary based on their setup in Corporate Office > Administration > Advanced Settings > Associate Types.
Each customer type has an ID number 1, 2, or 3.
These customer types display in the url in your browser, like so:
?type= number to another customer type ID allows you to test different customer type settings.
Click the Country dropdown and select any or all countries for which this rule will apply.
Under the Autoship Paid, Autoship Not Paid, and New Autoship sections, click the Rule dropdown and select each rule scenario.
For each section, click the Restricted Days dropdown and select any days that are unavailable for autoShip.
The pop-up closes and the rules are added to the Autoship List.
You now know how to add autoShip rules for your eCommerce Shop.