This is Part 12 of the eCommerce Shop Setup Guide:
- Part 0: Introduction
- Part 1: Changing Static Content Strings
- Part 2: Modifying Page Templates and Creating Custom Pages
- Part 3: Customizing the Shop’s Header and Navigation
- Part 4: Customizing the Shop’s Footer
- Part 5: Customizing the Homepage
- Part 6: Customizing the Products Page
- Part 7: Customizing the Product Detail Page
- Part 8: Modifying Shopping Carts and AutoShip Rules
- Part 9: Customizing the Checkout Page
- Part 10: Enabling Your Own Custom Enrollment Form
- Part 11: Customizing the Login Page
- Part 12: Creating LoginEvents
- Part 14: Using Multi-Faceted Configuration
Under Check Your Progress for each section, you check each box next to the task in order to keep track of your progress. If you would like to download the full checklist, click the Download Attachment link above.
Important: If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the steps, contact Customer Care.
What We’ll Cover
The LoginEvents page features an easy way to add pop-up messages and redirects to your eCommerce Shop.
There are two types of LoginEvents:
- Pop-ups - Used to deliver messages to users upon login. Common uses include welcome videos or important announcements.
- Redirects - When users need to be directed anywhere other that the default Homepage upon login, such as redirecting users of a certain rank to a special products page.
Read more: 3.3. Creating Login Events
Step-by-step guide: How To Create An eCommerce Shop Popup Login Event
Step-by-step guide: How To Create An eCommerce Shop Redirect Login Event
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Advanced Customization > LoginEvents.
Check Your Progress
Created Popup Login Event.
Created Redirect Login Event.