9 steps to complete
The Custom Notifications page is where you to customize the content and triggers of your business notifications.
Read more: 2.11. Customizing Business Notifications
If you want your delivery methods to all send a similar message, you can update the templates for a Notification Type all at once instead of doing it one-by-one. This guide will show you the steps involved in adding multiple templates for a Notification Type.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Custom Notifications.
Click the Add Multiple Templates button.
A configuration pop-up window opens.
Select a Notification Type.
There are currently five notification types:
- Enrollment - Set up notifications about individuals enrolling in associates’ downlines.
- Rank Advancement - Set up notifications about individuals in associates’ downlines that have rank advanced.
- Order - Set up notifications about individuals in associates’ downlines that have placed orders.
- Prospect - Set up notifications about new prospects in associates’ downline.
- Community - Set up notifications when individuals comment on associates’ posts in the Community section.
Select a Language.
Select the Enrolled Type.
Select one or multiple Countries.
Select one or multiple Customer Types.
Customer Types are configured in Corporate Office > Administration > Advanced Settings > Associate Types.
Select one or multiple Template Types.
In the Template TinyMCE Text Editor, type the message in to the text box.
Double click the String Keys to to merge in user-specific information, such as Name, Email and ID.
Click SAVE when finished.
You now know how to add multiple custom notification templates for a Notification Type in Web Office Admin.