6 steps to complete
Stores are where inventory items display on the front end, such as Corporate, Wholesale, and Retail. Corporate Office comes with pre-configured stores. These are:
- Corporate – This category will show to Corporate in Corporate Office.
- Wholesale – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for distributors.
- Retail – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for customers; Preferred and Retail.
- Enroll – This category will show Kits available only during enrollment.
- AutoShip – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for items available for AutoShip.
- Rewards – The Rewards Store will be used in future functionality where users will be able to use points for purchases.
- Party – The Party Store is used for companies that use a party plan. Please contact your account manager for more information.
- NFR – The NFR (Not For Resale) Store will be used in future functionality where purchase restrictions are required by government regulations.
Important: You can add more and edit existing stores in the Manage Stores page; however, you should contact Customer Care for help before doing so.
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Manage Stores.
Click the Add Store button.
The Add Store pop-up window opens.
Assign a Name for the store.
Select the Is Point-of-Sale checkbox if you have an event at a location from where your customers can pickup up their items.
Once selected, a dropdown appears that allows you to choose a configured warehouse. In order for this to work, you have to set up a new warehouse for the event location.
In the Corporate Shop for this store, the shipping address section automatically sets to the event warehouse’s address. Although, the option to ship to the associate is still available by click the Ship to Associate button.
Select the Allow Ordering checkbox to set whether this store will be able to take orders.
Select the Is Default checkbox to set whether this new store will be your default marketplace.
Important: It is recommended to leave the Corporate store as the default.
Click Save when finished.
Added stores are sorted in the Manage Stores List and are assigned the Type “Custom”.
You can edit/delete the store by clicking either the Edit or Delete buttons.
Important: It is not recommended you edit the names of the pre-configured stores. If you would like to change these names, contact Customer Care for assistance.
You can see your added store in the Associate Detail page by expanding the New Order dropdown.
You now know how to add a new store in Corporate Office.