Stores are where inventory items display on the front end, such as Corporate, Wholesale, and Retail.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Manage Stores.
Corporate Office comes with pre-configured stores. These are:
- Corporate – This category will show to Corporate in Corporate Office.
- Wholesale – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for distributors.
- Retail – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for customers; Preferred and Retail.
- Enroll – This category will show Kits available only during enrollment.
- AutoShip – This category will show in enrollment and the back office for items available for AutoShip.
- Rewards – The Rewards Store will be used in future functionality where users will be able to use points for purchases.
- Party – The Party Store is used for companies that use a party plan. Please contact your account manager for more information.
- NFR – The NFR (Not For Resale) Store will be used in future functionality where purchase restrictions are required by government regulations.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add a New Store
Important: You can add more and edit existing stores in the Manage Stores page; however, you should contact Customer Care for help before doing so.