The Orders page shows all the orders placed within the selected time period. You can search for specific orders by Date, Order Number, Notes, and Associate Name.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Sales > Orders.
Sorts the orders in a table list that can be filtered.
- Order Number - Click the order number to navigate to the order’s detail page.
- Name - View the associate’s detail page.
Filtering the Orders List
- Period Selector - Allows you to view historical orders placed by associates. The default on this page is the current day. You can, however, select any date range desired to view orders in that period.
- Countries Dropdown - Filter by selecting from the available countries.
- Search Bar- Filter by Search query (Name, ID, or Notes).