In order for your money-in payment providers to work in your new market, you’ll need to map your them to whichever regions and stores you’ll want your provider available.
What We’ll Cover
Before you start, you’ll need to have integrated with a payment provider for your new market.
Check out: The Money-In Integrations Guide for a full walk through on setting up payment methods.
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Administration > Payment Methods.
Adding a New Payment Map
- Click the Add Payment Map button.
- The Create a Map pop-up opens.
- Select your new market Region(s).
- Select your new market’s integrated payment provider in the Merchant dropdown.
- Select any applicable Stores.
- Click Save Changes, when finished.