When creating a new autoShip order, associates and customers can select the specific date they want the order to reoccur. The available dates can be customized in the eCommerce Admin.
What We’ll Cover
For each Customer Type and Country, you will create rules that govern when an associate/customer can select an autoShip date based on whether the autoShip is Paid, Not Paid, or New.
The rules to select are:
- This rule will allow the customer to select any DATE
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month or next month
- This rule will not allow the customer to edit DATE
Finding the Settings
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Company Setting > Autoship Date.
Accessing the Autoship Date Pop-up
- Click + ADD AUTOSHIP.
- The Autoship Date pop-up opens.
Selecting Autoship Date Settings
- Select the Customer Type.
- Select the Country.
- Select a Rule for each Autoship Paid, Autoship Not Paid, and New Autoship.
- Select any Restricted Days of the month that you would want to disallow for each Rule.
- Click SAVE.