For each inventory item that will have reward points, you need to add a new Price Adjustment with the Reward Points (RWD) currency type and Rewards store configured.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Inventory Items.
Accessing the Price and Discounts Tab
- Locate the inventory item.
- Click the either the SKU or Product Name link.
- You navigate to the item’s detail page.
- Click the Price and Discounts tab.
Adding a Price Adjustment
- Click the Add Price Adjustment button.
- The Price and Discounts pop-up window opens.
- There are three important options for reward points:
- Price - Enter how many reward points the item will cost.
- Currency Type - Select the Reward Points (RWD) currency type in the dropdown.
- Stores - Select Rewards, as well as Corporate and Wholesale.
- Select the Price Group, Regions, and Order Types; make sure they all corresponds with the data selected in the shopping carts configuration in Web Office Admin.
- Click Set Price, when finished.