The Sales Dashboard provides you with a snapshot of your company’s sales for the month.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Sales > Sales Dashboard.
Each Sales Tile represents the sales for the current month as compared to the previous month.
A red down-arrow indicates lower current sales and a green up-arrow indicates higher sales than the previous month.
- New Sales - Orders from new associates and customers
- Recurring Sales - Sales from existing associates and customers
- Total Sales - New sales and recurring sales
- Total Orders - New enrollment, standard orders, and autoShip orders
- Average Order - Average order amount
- AutoShips - Total autoShip orders for the month
The Sales History graph compares the sales for each month compared to the previous year.
- Lighter line = previous year.
- Darker line = current year.
Sales History by Order Type
This Sales History displays the Order Type breakdown for each month. The order type is based on the items purchased.
Sales by Country
The Sales by Country displays your active countries.
The map visual will shade in the countries that the client is active in. The darker the shade, the greater the total sales.
Hover your mouse over a country to see the total sales.