Emails are one of your main forms of communication with customers and associates. The default templates are sufficient, but customizing and updating templates with your own images, text, and branding helps create a positive, personalized experience for your customers.
- Enabling access to email templates and settings.
- Configuring advanced settings.
- Integrating with a Third Party SMTP.
- Configuring SMTP settings.
- Editing email templates.
- Simulating email events.
- Learning how an associate can configure Web Office communications preferences.
- Configuring associate’s communication preferences in Corporate Office.
Admin Site Used in the Guide