Corporate Admin features a generic solution that allows any Third-Party Logistics Provider (3PL) to access and update the shipping status.
With this automated SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) solution, the 3PL can call to Corporate Admin without an API integration.
To set up the FTP Site:
- Set up the FTP Site Hierarchy.
- Enter FTP Site 3PL provider credentials.
- Configure warehouses to use the FTP Site.
- Configure inventory items to be shippable.
- Learn how to download and upload files to and from DirectScale.
Shipping status sends to the SFTP sites via CSV/XLSX files. The 3PL will edit those files with shipping status, and then Corporate Admin will update the Database with the new shipping statuses.
Important: Before starting this process, set up warehouses in both the Live and the Stage (if available) environments.