Corporate Admin features a generic solution that allows any Third-Party Logistics Provider (3PL) to access and update the shipping status.
To set up the FTP Site:
- Set up the FTP Site Hierarchy.
- Enter FTP Site 3PL provider credentials.
- Configure warehouses to use the FTP Site.
- Configure inventory items to be shippable.
- Learn how to download and upload files to and from DirectScale.
Shipping status sends to the SFTP sites via CSV/XLSX files. The 3PL will edit those files with shipping status, and then Corporate Admin will update the Database with the new shipping statuses.
Important: Before starting this process, set up warehouses in both the Live and the Stage (if available) environments.