The Manage Autoship page is where an associate or preferred customer can view/edit their autoShips in the eCommerce Shop. In order for them to access this page, it needs to be added to the eCommerce Shop’s navigation, with access only granted to visitors who have an account.
What We’ll Cover
- Adding Link to the Navigation Bar
- Controlling Access with MFC
- Saving the Configuration
- Requiring AutoShip to Checkout
- Viewing the Manage Autoship Page
Adding Link to the Navigation Bar
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Retail Shop Configuration > Site Navigation.
- Click + ADD NEW and select Add Link.
- The Add Link pop-up window opens.
- In the Link Name field, enter: “Manage Autoship”.
- In the Link URL field, enter:
- Optionally, you can check the Open in New Window checkbox to open the link in a new browser tab.
- Click the Published toggle to publish the link after saving the configuration.
Before you save, continue on to the next section to manage the MFC settings.
Controlling Access with MFC
In this section we’re going to manage the access to the page with Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC).
In general, the specific configuration is up to you; however, it’s important that you:
Disable Viewer Configuration by clicking the Show To Public Viewer toggle off.
Under LoggedIn User Configuration, click the LoggedIn User Type dropdown and uncheck Retail Associate (or your company’s equivalent Associate Type 2).
Saving the Configuration
- When finished entering the necessary fields and MFC settings, click SAVE.
- The pop-up closes and, if published, the Manage Autoship page can be access in the eCommerce Shop.
Requiring AutoShip to Checkout
You can require Associate Types 1, 2, and 3 to add an autoShip item to their cart before they can complete checkout.
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Company Setting > Settings.
- Expand the OrderCheckout section.
- There are three require autoShip toggles:
- Click each toggle you want to to enable.
- Click the SAVE button.
Viewing the Manage Autoship Page
- Open the eCommerce Shop and shop as anything other than Retail Associate (type 2).
- The Manage Autoship tab will display in the navigation bar.
- Click the tab. You’ll be prompted to login.
- Once logged-in, you can view your Manage Autoship page.