The Data Editor is a GUI tool to edit the live database.
You don’t have to use SQL queries with this tool; however, only those with advanced knowledge of SQL should have access. Behind the scenes, the Data Editor uses dSQL.
Warning: There are risks when updating data directly in the database that include:
- Bypassing all field validation such as correct formatting and proper data values
- Any automation that needs to happen such as notifications or additional business logic to be run will not happen
- There is not an option to undo changes
- Not all tables and columns are available to be edited for data integrity purposes
Please use extreme caution when using this feature.
In This Guide
- Enable access and learn where to find the Data Editor
- Learn how to use the Table List sidebar
- Learn how to apply data filters
- Edit table data
- Export a table
Admin Site Used in the Guide