Adding your branding elements will give the platform your company’s look, feel, and personality.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Branding.
Adding Your Color Palette
There are four main colors that affect different areas of the Web Office and Corporate Office.
- Main Color: Changes the application bar, headers, and text links.
- Accent Color #1: Changes the buttons and application bars when called from a button.
- Accent Color #2: Changes the selected state, application bar when the action is a pop-up (modal) or temporary window.
- Accent Color #3: Changes the selected item in sidebar list.
For each color:
- Click Edit Color on the card.
- The card will flip.
- Enter the color’s hexadecimal code (i.e.,
- Select whether you want Light or Dark text to appear over the color.
- Click SAVE
Adding Company Logos
Logos appear across various locations in the Web Office and Corporate Office, as well.
- Large Logo - Color (230 x 230 PNG): Fully colored logo used on a white background and Login page.
- Small Logo - White (80 x 80 PNG): Typically an all white logo that will be used on a dark backgrounds and the Web Office navigation bar.
- Favicon Logo - Color (32 x 32 PNG): Small logo that will be displayed on the browser tab.
Important: Logos need to be a .PNG file type with the exact pixel specifications above. Alpha channel transparency is recommended. Maximum file size is 2 MB.
- On tile you wish to change add a logo, click the Size Square to upload a logo.
- You computer’s file finder opens.
- Navigate to your image’s saved location on your computer and click Open.