The first step in integration is to contact a payment provider, such as CMS, GPG, or PayQuicker, and create an account. Not all payment providers do both money in and out, so you’ll
Once your account is set up, you’ll need your account credentials. Each payment provider form has a unique set of authentication fields.
Work with your payment provider or contact customer care for assistance in obtaining the correct credentials.
What We’ll Cover
- Standard Payment Providers
- Specific Payment Provider Information
Standard Payment Providers
The payment providers integrated with Corporate Office by default are:
- Acapture (now Payvision)
- Complete Merchant Solutions
- Envio (now Nexio)
- Global Payroll Gateway (GPG) In/Out
- Meritus (now Paysafe)
- Metrics Global
- Nexio ACH
If there’s a payment provider not on the list that you want to use, there will have to be custom development. Contact Customer Success or your services partner for more information.
Specific Payment Provider Information
The following is some information about specific integrations:
To integrate with Stripe you need the Secret API Key and the Public API Key.
- The test API keys have
_test_and the live ones have
- You can’t use the same user account to test both test and live API keys.
- When testing with test API keys you must use specific Stripe test Credit Card numbers, see: https://stripe.com/docs/testing#cards.
You can login at https://secure.metricsglobalgateway.com with the API credentials to see transaction details.
New Hyperwallet accounts aren’t provisioned until commissions are processed. If no account number exists for the associate, we will provision a new account with their Back Office ID, and Hyperwallet sends an email to the user to login and finish setting up their new account. If an account already exists for that ID, it skips that step and processes the payment with Hyperwallet.
Is this a card-only account or portal account?
If your HyperWallet account is card-only, then there will need to be custom development done to request a card in addition to the provision account API request. Contact support for more details.
- They need to whitelist DirectScale’s IP Address.
- Contact PayQuicker to set up a merchant account.
- Acquire the necessary credentials and information (should be provided when your account has been created.). This should include:
- IdP URL
- API Client ID
- API Client Secret
- Funding Account Public ID
- Base API URL