The first step in integration is to contact a payment provider and create an account. Once your account is set up, you will need your account credentials. Each payment provider form has a unique set of authentication fields.
Work with your payment provider to get the correct credentials.
What We’ll Cover
- Standard Payment Providers
- Specific Payment Provider Information
Standard Payment Providers
The payment providers integrated with Corporate Office by default are:
- Acapture (now Payvision)
- Complete Merchant Solutions
- Envio (now Nexio)
- Global Payroll Gateway (GPG) In/Out
- Meritus (now Paysafe)
- Metrics Global
- Nexio ACH
If there is a payment provider not on the list you want to use, there will have to be custom development. Contact Customer Care for more details.
Specific Payment Provider Information
The following is some information about specific integrations.
To integrate with Stripe, you need the Secret API Key and the Public API Key.
- The test API keys have
_test_, and the live ones have
- You can not use the same user account to test both test and live API keys.
- When testing with test API keys, you must use specific Stripe test Credit Card numbers. For more information see Stripe Docs > Testing.
You can log in at https://secure.metricsglobalgateway.com with the API credentials to see transaction details.
New Hyperwallet accounts are not provisioned until commissions are processed. If no account number exists for the associate, we will provision a new account with their Back Office ID, and Hyperwallet sends an email to the user to login and finishes setting up their new account. If an account already exists for that ID, it skips that step and processes the payment with Hyperwallet.
Is this a card-only account or portal account?
If your Hyperwallet account is card-only, then there will need to be custom development done to request a card in addition to the provision account API request. Contact Customer Care for more details.
- They need to whitelist DirectScale’s IP Address.
- Contact PayQuicker to set up a merchant account.
- Acquire the necessary credentials and information (should be provided when your account has been created.). This should include:
- IdP URL
- API Client ID
- API Client Secret
- Funding Account Public ID
- Base API URL