The first step in integration is to contact a payment provider and create an account. Once you set up your account, you will need your account credentials. Each payment provider form has a unique set of authentication fields.
Work with your payment provider to get the correct credentials.
What We’ll Cover
- Money In Providers
- Money Out Providers
- Specific Payment Provider Information
Money In Providers
- Complete Merchant Solutions (USD)
- Metrics Global
- SafetyPay (USD, COP, MXN)
- BitPay (USD, JPY, EUR)
- Stripe (USD, EUR, HKD)
- Hyperwallet (USD)
- Global Payment Gateway (UDS, EUR, MXN)
- Paysafe (USD, AUD)
- Acapture (USD, HKD)
- Nexio (USD, HKD)
- GMS ACH (USD)
Money Out Providers
- Global Payroll Gateway (USD)
- Hyperwallet (USD, EUR, HKD, AUD)
✨ Starter Tier must use the preferred providers listed above. For Business and Premium Tiers, if there is a payment provider not on the list you want to use, there will have to be custom development. Contact Customer Care for more details.
Specific Payment Provider Information
The following is information pertaining to specific provider integrations or features.
If you choose to use ACH as your money out provider, some custom work may be required.
Contact Customer Care for any basic questions and DirectScale’s Consulting Team for any custom work.
To integrate with Stripe, you need the Secret API Key and the Public API Key.
- The test API keys have
_test_, and the live ones have
- You can not use the same user account to test both test and live API keys.
- When testing with test API keys, you must use specific Stripe test Credit Card numbers. For more information see Stripe Docs > Testing.
You can log in with Metrics Global with the API credentials to see transaction details.
Warning: New Hyperwallet accounts do not provision until commissions are processed. Suppose no account number exists for the Associate. In that case, DirectScale will provision a new account with their Back Office ID, and Hyperwallet sends an email to the Associate to login and finishes setting up their new account. If an account already exists for that ID, it skips that step and processes the payment with Hyperwallet.
Hyperwallet supports multiple currency options. These include:
- AUD: Australian Dollar
- EUR: Euro
- HKD: Hong Kong Dollar
- USD: United States Dollar
Is this a card-only account or portal account?
If your Hyperwallet account is card-only, then there will need to be custom development done to request a card in addition to the provision account API request—contact Customer Care for more details.
- They need to whitelist DirectScale’s IP Address.
- Contact PayQuicker to set up a merchant account.
- Acquire the necessary credentials and information (should be provided when your account has been created). This should include:
- IdP URL
- API Client ID
- API Client Secret
- Funding Account Public ID
- Base API URL